1. Weight Loss: Drinking water helps you lose weight better than anything else in the world. Water flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water can also reduce hunger and acts as an appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Water has also has zero calories.
2.Have Healthier Skin and Look Younger: When your skin is properly hydrated you will always look younger. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturize skin and increase the elasticity in your skin.
3. Natural Remedy for Headaches and Migraines: Water helps relieve headaches and back pains. These are sometimes caused by dehydration and replenishing your body with water can help. Although there are many other reasons contribute to headaches and migraines, dehydration is the common one.
4. Better Productivity: Your brain consists of 90% water so drinking more can improve your productivity at work and in doing other tasks. It helps you think better, be more alert, and helps make you concentrate a lot better.
5. Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature throughout the day. You will feel a lot more energy when performing exercises and water also helps to fuel your muscles.
6. Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water boosts your metabolism because it helps your digestive system work properly. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
7. Less Cramps, Sprains, and Injuries: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
8. Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight ailments like the flu, kidney stones, and heart attack. Water mixed with lemon is used primarily for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. Drinking water also improves our immune system.
9. Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products that the body doesn’t need. If your body lacks of water your heart will need to work a lot harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells. Same goes for the rest of your vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so will you.
10. It Puts You in A Good Mood: Water makes your body feel good and gives you more energy. Your body will communicate with your brain and tell it that it’s happy.